Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Shampoo shampoo shampoo coming out my ears!

so I'll be honest I went crazy with shampoo you know I just got 2 shampoo/ 2 conditioners last week if you read my first post... well today I got 3 more shampoo/ 3 more conditioner (used same q's as first bogo's and 3/2) 4 mens bodywash (dove CVS sale 2/7 man. q for 2 off 1... total for body wash 6 dollars for 4!). also picked up an edge shave gel with only a dollar off coupon, CVS had coke 12 packs 2/9 with 2 ecbs so of course I grabbed 2 of them.
Total out of pocket 9.93 yes you read that right nine dollars and ninety three cents woohoo I am on adrenaline high at this time ... giggling the entire way home trying to call to share my story with EVERYONE... of course they didn't really care but I SAVED 62.54 or 90%

No comments:

Post a Comment